Creation of this limited edition chair would not have been possible without Continental Office. Thanks to their generous support, $100 from each sale will be directed to Pelotonia’s fundraising efforts to end cancer.
- The Aeron chair, made by industry icon Herman Miller, is environmentally friendly and is up to 89% recyclable.
- Aerons are designed to provide maximum support and are one of the most well-known ergonomic office chairs ever made.
- It has a breathable, woven suspension membrane (instead of fabric) so it evenly distributes your weight, eliminating pressure points and heat buildup.
- It’s available in three sizes to fit just about anyone, and has easy-to-make adjustments so you can fine-tune the fit for your body.
- It moves with you naturally and confirms to your shape.
- It has a distinctive, sophisticated look and was even added to the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art before the first one was ever sold.
Discounted shipping or delivery options may apply for bulk orders. Please contact Pelotonia HQ for details. Pelotonia@pelotonia.org 614-221-6100